There is a long list of reasons to buy a 2015 Ford Focus. Here are the top five reasons you should purchase a new Focus today:
- Impressive quality and attractive design. The compact sedan’s clean lines, aerodynamic front fascia, and sweeping curves make it one of the most appealing vehicles in its class. Inside, the cabin is packed with quality materials and a practical layout, making it a likeable vehicle, from the inside out.
- Versatile design and practical features. The 2015 Ford Focus is available in a hatchback or sedan body style. The convenient hatchback model offers 44.8 cubic feet of cargo space when the rear seats are lowered, making it a practical choice for anyone needing to pack in some luggage or sporting gear. Additionally, a rear-view camera, blind-spot mirrors, and Ford’s Sync infotainment system all come standard on every model.
- Remarkable safety ratings. The 2015 Ford Focus has earned the highest-possible five-star safety ratings, thanks to its durable construction and long list of safety features – including a suite of airbags, one of the best braking systems in its class, and a standard rearview camera. Buyers will find that the blind-spot monitoring system and a lane-keeping assist system are well-worth the upgrade.
- Fun-to-drive performance. After just one test drive, you’ll understand what we mean. Thanks to powerful engine choices, including the 2.0-liter EcoBoost engine found on the high-performance Ford Focus ST, the Focus has some serious pep in its step.
- Affordable. The base Ford Focus S model has a starting price around $18,000, while buyers can take the top-of-the-line ST model home for under $26,000. All models come packed with useful features, and additional options and upgrades are affordable, making the Focus a great value for any price-conscious shopper.