The 2018 Ford Escape is here at Sun State Ford, and it is already proving to be very popular with Orlando drivers. Here are five reasons to buy the 2018 Ford Escape at Sun State Ford:
- Incredible fuel economy: The 2018 Ford Escape SUV yields up to 21 miles per gallon in the city and an impressive 29 miles per gallon on the highway.*
- All the interior space you need: Inside the 2018 Escape, you will find up to 68 cubic feet of total cargo space. In total, the Escape can transport five occupants.
- Available intelligent four-wheel drive: For improved traction, you can opt for the available Intelligent 4WD System, which monitors road conditions every 16 milliseconds.
- SYNC® 3 technology: With SYNC 3, you can connect your smartphone via Apple CarPlay™ or Android Auto™, giving you safe access to your favorite apps for messaging, navigation, streaming audio, and more.
- Engine options: You can choose among three potent and efficient engines for the Ford Escape—a 2.5-liter I-4 with intake variable cam design, a 2.0-liter Twi-Scroll EcoBoost® good for 245 horsepower, or a 1.5-liter turbocharged EcoBoost®.
If you’re in the market for a new SUV, look no further than the well-rounded Escape. Test drive one for yourself when you visit us at Sun State Ford.
*EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.